RE: Tech Writer Lawsuit

Subject: RE: Tech Writer Lawsuit
From: "Andrew Warren" <awarren -at- synaptics -dot- com>
To: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 21:18:22 -0700

Gene Kim-Eng wrote:

> The threshold was set at $41 in 2000, with annual adjustments based
> on the CA consumer price index. The number rose to a peak of $49.77
> in 2007, but dropped to $36 this past January (I assume because of
> the bottom falling out of CA housing prices).

Actually, it was reset to $36 by Senate Bill 929, introduced last year by Senator Dave Cogdill (R-Modesto):

The California overtime-pay law also applies to physicians and surgeons; their threshold wasn't reset by Cogdill's bill, so it rose again this year.

documentation. Boost your productivity!

or visit

Tech Writer Lawsuit: From: Eric J. Ray
Re: Tech Writer Lawsuit: From: Rob Hudson
RE: Tech Writer Lawsuit: From: Jodie Gilmore
Re: Tech Writer Lawsuit: From: Janice Gelb
Re: Tech Writer Lawsuit: From: Ned Bedinger
Re: Tech Writer Lawsuit: From: Jay Maechtlen
Re: Tech Writer Lawsuit: From: Gene Kim-Eng