Re: Alternative to floppy

Subject: Re: Alternative to floppy
From: "John Posada" <jposada99 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 11:12:31 -0400

What you are doing is recommend a best practices that I'll bet, few people
did anyway. IF they saved the configuration, they copied the configuration
to a floppy and threw it in a draw. MAYBE they added a postit note. I'd
suggest to them that they backup the configuration and leave it at that.
Some may save it to someplace on their local C drive, some to a network
drive.

What do you care as long as they save it.

--
John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

- Said the Zen master to the hot dog vendor "Make me one with everything."

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList