Re: Alternative to floppy

Subject: Re: Alternative to floppy
From: "John Posada" <jposada99 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Evelyn Lee Barney" <evbarney -at- comcast -dot- net>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 13:17:42 -0400

However...we're not writing instructions based on what WE can handle, but
what the majority of our users can. It's the reality that most users today
don't have floppy drives, so we need to address what they do have.

--
John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

'Half this game is ninety percent mental.'
-- Danny Ozark, Philadelphia Phillies manager

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList