Re: Tech Writer Lawsuit; STC position? (take II)

Subject: Re: Tech Writer Lawsuit; STC position? (take II)
From: "Collin Turner" <straylightsghost -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Beth Agnew" <beth -dot- agnew -at- senecac -dot- on -dot- ca>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 13:21:19 -0600

Pah.

How about:

"While we cannot have all knowledge regarding this case, the STC cannot
accept the abuse employment status. It is up to the Courts to decide where
that line is drawn and we will urge our members to pay careful attention to
the details of these events as they unfold and discuss them openly so we may
all make informed decisions when it comes to our collective rights."