Re: Tech Writer Lawsuit

Subject: Re: Tech Writer Lawsuit
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 13:56:27 -0700

Well, no. There's no reason why any of us or the STC
as an org cannot adopt an opinion on how we interpret
the codes and their relationship to one another, with
the understanding that any opinion adopted is just that,
an opinion.

What would be improper would be to come down on
either side of this specific lawsuit without knowing
specifics about the actions of both parties. Because
that requires not just interpreting the codes and their
relation to one another, but also evaluating whether
the codes were complied with.

Gene Kim-Eng