Advice on pay rates

Subject: Advice on pay rates
From: Keith Hood <klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 14:26:04 -0700 (PDT)

Does anyone have any ideas for quoting pay
requirements for work in Springfield, MA? I've never
worked in that area. The only cost-of-living
calculators I've seen online give equivalence figures
for Boston and a few other cities, but none for Springfield.

documentation. Boost your productivity!

or visit

Re: Tech Writer Lawsuit: From: Gene Kim-Eng