problem with Dreamweaver CS3 Spry Widgets

Subject: problem with Dreamweaver CS3 Spry Widgets
From: Evelyn Lee Barney <evbarney -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 01:36:41 -0400

I'm trying to have a top-tabbed spry menu (horizontal across near the
top of the page) with one image for static, and another for hover. I'm
not havening any luck - but don't know what I'm missing. It seems I
either get the hover image I want - but the default color (which does
not go with the page design at all) . OR I get the original static
image. Not a change.

Since i just started experimenting wiht this a day ago - I don't know
how to be more specific - but hope someone here has run into this and
knows what I'm talking about.

Any ideas?

documentation. Boost your productivity!

or visit