Online Portfolio Question

Subject: Online Portfolio Question
From: Evelyn Lee Barney <evbarney -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 18:08:56 -0400

I'm working on updating, polishing, adding to, and porting my portfolio
contents from my school server to to my own domain (which will be QUESTION: If the portfolio implies that I am
available for contract work, would potential employers see that as a
conflict of interest? Is this, in fact, a delicate situation or
something not to worry about? Any thoughts on how to approach the matter?

I do want to appear available, I don't want to look like a competing

PS: I'd love to see links to your portfolios, if you're willing to
share them with me.

documentation. Boost your productivity!

or visit