RE: Is Vista "there" yet?

Subject: RE: Is Vista "there" yet?
From: "Combs, Richard" <richard -dot- combs -at- Polycom -dot- com>
To: <sintac -at- home -dot- nl>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 09:00:14 -0600

sintac -at- home -dot- nl wrote regarding Vista, in part:

<snip> Adobe Reader
> 8 crashes it regularly
> I have been fighting
> with drivers that won't install, drop out after 5 minutes; the works,
> now Wacom say it's a known driver problem they are working on.
> The HP window manager crashes on EVERY start </snip>

Well, I haven't used Vista and am not eager to jump into it. But to be
fair, shouldn't a good portion of your frustration and anger be directed
at Adobe, Wacom, and HP? :-)

Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer
Polycom, Inc.
richardDOTcombs AT polycomDOTcom
rgcombs AT gmailDOTcom

documentation. Boost your productivity!

or visit

Is Vista "there" yet?: From: McLauchlan, Kevin
Re: Is Vista "there" yet?: From: sintac