Re: Attaching a graphic to a format in Word?

Subject: Re: Attaching a graphic to a format in Word?
From: "Susan W Gallagher" <susanwg -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Tammy Van Boening" <Tammy -dot- VanBoening -at- healthlanguage -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 13:43:16 -0700

If you absolutely positively must use the graphic instead of just a rule,
set up the paragraph the way you want it to look, and then save it as
autotext. It will take a few more keystrokes to call into the document than
it would to just format a paragraph as H1, but it will serve your purpose.

To save a paragraph to autotext, highlight it, select Insert > Autotext >
New, and give it a name. If the name you give it is more than 5 characters
(or so) long, Word will suggest the entry after you've typed the first 4 (or
so) letters and you can hit Enter to recall the entry. If you give it a
shorter name (like H1, for example) type the whole name and then hit F3 to
call the text into the doc.

-Sue Gallagher