RE: Attaching a graphic to a format in Word?

Subject: RE: Attaching a graphic to a format in Word?
From: "Tammy Van Boening" <Tammy -dot- VanBoening -at- healthlanguage -dot- com>
To: <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 14:32:48 -0600

I actually want to use the same Heading1Line graphic in my Word
document. Every time I enter a Heading1, I want the graphic to appear
like it does in FM. How do I do that? It can't be in my Header or Footer
as it needs to be in the body of the document, and I can't recreate the
line using the Borders and Shading Option.

Oops, Freudian slip - I am having to set up, not heaving, but that being
said. . . This is causing me to heave!