Re: Tech Writer Lawsuit

Subject: Re: Tech Writer Lawsuit
From: Keith Hood <klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 09:07:11 -0700 (PDT)

OK, since I am a professional curmudgeon now that this
discussion has turned into a philosophical discussion
on a board that is supposed to be used for discussing
matters related to technical writing, I will finally
surrender to the urge I have had for days and ask can
we *please* FINALLY end this thread? Or can someone
still detect one live cell in this horse carcass?

http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/klhra%40yahoo.com