Re: Re: Workplace issues

Subject: Re: Re: Workplace issues
From: quills -at- airmail -dot- net
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 10:23:26 -0500

It would be interesting to see if this holds up when it's a contract worker doing it. Being on contract means I am actually working for someone else, and possibly have mulitple clients, so who gets to claim it?

They can't have it both ways. If a company finds it easier to employ someone on a contract basis, not as a permanent employee, then they have much less hold and control over what that person does.

On Tue 08/07/22 05:02 , Technical Writer sent:

---- Msg sent via Internet America Webmail - www.internetamerica.com

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList