RE: Information gathering.....

Subject: RE: Information gathering.....
From: "Al Geist" <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>
To: <john -at- garisons -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 16:52:13 -0400

Thanks John....as for the resume pencil....I'm already on it.

Al Geist
Technical Communicator, Help, Web Design, Video, Photography
Office/Msg: 802-872-9190
Cell: 802-578-3964
Website: www.geistassociates.com
See Also:
Fine Art Photography
Website: www.geistimages.com

"...I walked to work, quit my job, and kept walking. Better to be a pilgrim
without a destination, I figured, than to cross the wrong threshold each
day." (Sy Safransky)