Re: Snag-It 9.0 Again

Subject: Re: Snag-It 9.0 Again
From: "Meryl R. Cohen" <merylster -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l List" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 11:59:54 -0400

Thank you everybody for your feedback. It sounds like I will stick with
SnagIt 8 for work. Though since the multiple pix editing option sounds
useful I might buy or try 9 at home. I have 8 on CD so I can always
downgrade <grin>.

And yes I love the ragged edge thing! One thing I wish I could do is take a
slice out of the middle of a screenshot sometimes. So that I can show the
top and a few items and then the controls on the bottom.

The fanciest thing I've ever needed to do with SnagIT editing is to use the
eyedropper to sample a screen's background color and then paint with that
color to erase some buttons showing in the dev version of the SW that
wouldn't be in the final product.

Meryl

http://www.componentone.com/DocToHelp/