Re: FrameMaker 8: Table numbering reset after text inset?

Subject: Re: FrameMaker 8: Table numbering reset after text inset?
From: "Lin Sims" <ljsims -dot- ml -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: john -at- garisons -dot- com, framers -at- omsys -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 15:17:07 -0400

This is the numbering for the TableTitle.

T:Table <$chapnum>-<n+>:\t

I put my cursor in a correctly numbered table title and selected
Command > Global Update Options > Numbering Properties Only > All
Tagged TableTitle. I also tried Update All. Neither of these fixed the
problem.

I think I'd better look at the MIF, and hope I remember enough to
decipher what's happening. :(

--
Lin Sims

http://www.componentone.com/DocToHelp/