Another word for "Paperwork"

Subject: Another word for "Paperwork"
From: "Hemstreet, Deborah" <DHemstreet -at- kaydon -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 13:01:51 -0400

Hi All,

We have a flowchart with the word "Paperwork" on it.

This means the job travelers, or packets that go with a manufactured
product through the process... Currently paper process. However this
will soon be automated. Same functions but no "paper".

Someone here is concerned about the word "paperwork" and they don't want
the word "documentation". Can anyone suggest another word that would do
the job so we don't have to update the flow-chart again in a few months?




ComponentOne Doc-To-Help gives you everything you need to author and
publish quality Help, Web, and print content. Perfect for technical
authors, developers, and policy writers. Download a FREE trial.

True single source, conditional content, PDF export, modular help.
Help & Manual is the most powerful authoring tool for technical
documentation. Boost your productivity!

You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archive -at- web -dot- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-

To unsubscribe send a blank email to
techwr-l-unsubscribe -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
or visit

To subscribe, send a blank email to techwr-l-join -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com

Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit for more resources and info.


Previous by Author: RE: An organizational conundrum
Next by Author: RE: Another word for "Paperwork"
Previous by Thread: Re: Quick career question--go in-house with another company, or stay outsourced with better conditions?
Next by Thread: RE: Another word for "Paperwork"

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads