Re: Therapeutic Craft Gloves -- Update for August 2008

Subject: Re: Therapeutic Craft Gloves -- Update for August 2008
From: "Wanda Phillips" <wanda -dot- jane -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: suzchiles -at- gmail -dot- com
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 11:10:34 -0700

LOL, knowing me, I'd jump up to get something from another room and be
snapped back to my keyboard!

A leash for me! My boss would love it!

Thanks
Wanda

On 8/12/08, Suzanne Chiles <suzchiles -at- gmail -dot- com> wrote:

> Sounds like you need some of these
> http://www.usbgeek.com/prod_detail.php?prod_id=0356
>
> Suzanne
>

> > My keyboarding gloves from last year were fraying and coming apart at
> > the seams. I took them home to repair. I sewed them up this weekend. I'm
> > going to wear them at home this fall and winter when my mitts are cold.
> >

> --
> Suzanne Chiles
> suzchiles -at- gmail -dot- com
> I tweet as Homescribe on Twitter
>
> ComponentOne Doc-To-Help gives you everything you need to author and
> publish quality Help, Web, and print content. Perfect for technical
> authors, developers, and policy writers. Download a FREE trial.
> http://www.componentone.com/DocToHelp/

> ---
> You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as wanda -dot- jane -at- gmail -dot- com -dot-

> or visit
> http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/wanda.jane%40gmail.com

Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ
from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even
incapable of forming such opinions.
Albert Einstein

http://www.componentone.com/DocToHelp/