Subject: TECHWR-L Premium Jobs, Events, and Announcements
From: TECHWR-L Listowner <admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com>
To: archive -at- web -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 02:05:08 -0600 (MDT)

Posted on
Saturday, August 16, 2008
This ad posting is sent daily directly to all list members to help
underwrite the costs of the list (just as ads in a newspaper,
magazine, or journal underwrite the costs of those publications).

In this posting, look for the following ...

TRAINING: Front Runner Training Hosts Frame to Acrobat in CA
ANN: Get Certified to Teach Information Mapping; Cut Costs

and at the end you'll find the concluding administrivia with
information about these ads and how to place your own.

TRAINING: Front Runner Training Hosts Frame to Acrobat in Canada

Front Runner Training is hosting Shlomo Perets in Montreal
to deliver his highly sought-after FrameMaker to Acrobat
Advanced Techniques workshop. We also have Shlomo teaching
three workshops in Toronto, Click for details:
http://www.front-runner.com.

Read Shlomo's Article Enabling PDFs for User Input to find
out how much you can learn in this two day workshop.

http://www.front-runner.com/tools_and_resources/articles/enabling_pdfs
.html

Bring your laptops, bring your files, bring your questions!

http://www.front-runner.com/training/outlines/workshops/Frame_to_Acrob
at.html

Friday September 26th & Saturday September 27th
9 a.m. until 5 p.m. each day
Continental breakfast included

Venue:
Maison des hautes technologies
CRIM
550 Sherbrooke Street West
Suite 100
Montréal, Québec H3A 1B9

Fee: $1,240 per person plus GST (general public)

Take advantage of our Early Bird Special for STC Members
Only until August 15th, 2008 SAVE $150.00 and lower the
fee to $1,090.00 per person, plus GST.

After August 15th, the fee for STC Members is $1,140.00
per person, plus GST.

These discounts cannot be combined or offered with any
other promotion or discounts.

Please contact Front Runner to register for your workshop.
Payment and STC membership number (if applicable) are required
at time of registration.

http://www.front-runner.com/

ANNOUNCE: Get Certified to Teach Information Mapping and Cut
Training Costs up to 67%!

Bring the power of Information Mapping (www.infomap.com) to
your organization at a substantial savings by becoming
certified through our Train the Trainer Program.

By becoming certified in Information Mapping, you will bring
significant benefits to your organization. You will be able
* deliver award-winning workshops, such as Developing
Procedures, Policies, and Documentation
* tailor training to your organization's specific needs
* control the schedule, site, frequency, and size of training
classes, and
* reduce per-person training costs by up to 67% off the public
workshop price.

Give your organization a cost-effective and convenient way
to make Information Mapping workshops a standard part of its
in-house training program.

Plan Now for 2009!

For more information on our Train the Trainer Program:
* call 1-800-INFOMAP (463-6627) ext. 3350, or
* send an e-mail to contactus -at- infomap -dot- com -dot-

As a Gold Sponsor for TECHWR-L, Information Mapping, Inc.
welcomes the opportunity to support technical writers like
you in gaining the skills you need to communicate clearly
and persuasively.

Information Mapping® and Developing Procedures, Policies,
and Documentation® are registered trademarks of Information
Mapping, Inc.
http://www.infomap.com/

About posting ads:
Announcements on the TECHWR-L Premium Announcement posting
cost $50 to contact over 5000 TECHWR-L subscribers
directly each day for a week.

In an effort to provide a free service that allows you to post
announcements, jobs, and events, however, we have established other
services:

The TECHWR-L Calendar provides a free resource for you
to post announcements, activities, and events:
http://www.techwr-l.com/event

These resources are available at no cost to anyone, posters
or seekers, TECHWR-L subscribers or not. We encourage you to
regularly use these free services.

For jobs, announcements, and events that you specifically
want to be mailed directly to all 5100+ TECHWR-L subscribers
in the TECHWR-L Premium Daily Announcement, please contact us
(admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com) or submit your paid ad at
http://www.techwr-l.com/about/advertising