Excel 2003 Macro question

Subject: Excel 2003 Macro question
From: "Hemstreet, Deborah" <DHemstreet -at- kaydon -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 10:15:48 -0400

Excel 2003

I've recorded the following macro:

ActiveSheet.Hyperlinks.Add Anchor:=Selection, Address:= _
"../Sales/Public/Sales%20Manual/SalesManualContents.doc",
TextToDisplay:= _
"3) Estm--How item should be priced"

How do I change the above text so that when I use this macro, it
automatically opens the dialog box, navigates to the indicated
DIRECTORY, and then remains open for me to continue navigating? I have
50 or more links to different files here, and it is quite tedious
manually navigating to each file.

Thanks in advance

Deborah

http://www.componentone.com/DocToHelp/