RE: How to add Cross References in XMLMind, XXE editor

Subject: RE: How to add Cross References in XMLMind, XXE editor
From: "Chris Vickery" <cvickery -at- arenasolutions -dot- com>
To: "Tech Comm...." <techcommunicator -at- gmail -dot- com>, "techwr-l" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 21:24:43 -0800

Are you using Docbook or some other XML schema with XML Mind? You should
be able to use the link element for linking within the file, and ulink
for external links. To use ulink, insert the element and then specify
the URL in the properties dialog on the right side of the screen. You
can also link to IDs within the same file with the link element.

Chris