Re: phone interviews

Subject: Re: phone interviews
From: Jan Cohen <najnehoc -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Lauren <lauren -at- writeco -dot- net>, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 17:25:29 -0800 (PST)

I don't know if Microsoft still follows the practice, but a number of years back they apparently used a similar approach. So much so that a book was even written about the process:

How Would You Move Mount Fuji?

http://books.google.com/books?id=OQewjfQfupQC&dq=How+Would+You+Move+Mount+Fuji%3F&printsec=frontcover&source=bl&ots=c6oywndYbs&sig=QHvBaMWv27XhArI5te0dhcxRIUs#PPP1,M1