Re: Madcap Flare and unhandled exceptions

Subject: Re: Madcap Flare and unhandled exceptions
From: beelia <beelia -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Sharon Burton <sharon -at- anthrobytes -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 19:01:00 -0800

Kevin

I get those "unhandled exceptions" messages every once in awhile. It's never
caused me any long-term problem.

I always just click through - save everything, quit and come back in. Don't
know what it is, but it always seems to straighten itself out.

If Support gives you more info, please share.

Bee

http://www.doctohelp.com