Re: editing text in Flash movie

Subject: Re: editing text in Flash movie
From: voxwoman <voxwoman -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Gregory P Sweet <gps03 -at- health -dot- state -dot- ny -dot- us>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 17:12:41 -0500

I had to edit text in a completed flash movie. I quickly evaluated a couple
of Flash decompilers, picked one, decompiled the flash and struggled to find
where the text was that needed changing. Some of it was obvious, other bits
were hidden in action script code.

If it's just text, though, a decompiler will pull it out so you can see it
more easily.

-Wendy

http://www.doctohelp.com