Re: At what point can I pass the buck?

Subject: Re: At what point can I pass the buck?
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 07:45:42 -0700

I would check to ensure the documentation is correct and is sufficiently clear
that it is not being misread. Once I'm confident that that's the case, then
unless
the anomaly is so obvious that it's staring me in the face, I'd pass the
question on to the SMEs to determine what the problem is. The "why" should
always come from the SMEs.

Gene Kim-Eng