Re: Lovely Wang WPS Font

Subject: Re: Lovely Wang WPS Font
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 12:59:28 -0700

I *think* this has something to do with the settings in a person's mail
reader. If you have your reader set to send messages in plain text and
do not check the "reply to messages in the same format they were sent,"
then replying to a message that contains formatting such as HTML
content, images, or PS or TTF fonts may strip out everything in your
message that is not plain text. I don't know if that's what's going on
here, but it may be something to check.

Gene Kim-Eng