RE: what's this called

Subject: RE: what's this called
From: "Chinell, David F (GE EntSol, Security)" <David -dot- Chinell -at- GE -dot- com>
To: "Milan Davidovic" <milan -dot- lists -at- gmail -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 14:34:37 -0400


It's a bit like the MatchEntry property for a list box in VBA, which can
have these values:


I've also described this using the term "ring." As in "When you press C
repeatedly, the selection rings through all entries that begin with "C."

I'm going to watch the other replies closely, as this has been a stumper
for me as well.


ComponentOne Doc-To-Help 2009 is your all-in-one authoring and publishing
solution. Author in Doc-To-Help's XML-based editor, Microsoft Word or
HTML and publish to the Web, Help systems or printed manuals.

Help & Manual 5: The complete help authoring tool for individual
authors and teams. Professional power, intuitive interface. Write
once, publish to 8 formats. Multi-user authoring and version control!

You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archive -at- web -dot- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-

To unsubscribe send a blank email to
techwr-l-unsubscribe -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
or visit

To subscribe, send a blank email to techwr-l-join -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com

Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit for more resources and info.

Please move off-topic discussions to the Chat list, at:


what's this called: From: Milan Davidovic

Previous by Author: Re: Are chapter numbes a thing of the past?
Next by Author: RE: Which is more acceptable
Previous by Thread: what's this called
Next by Thread: RE: what's this called

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads