Information about some great benefits from the US stimulus package

Subject: Information about some great benefits from the US stimulus package
From: Kathleen MacDowell <kathleen -at- writefortheuser -dot- com>
To: TheLoneTechWriter <thelonetechwriter -at- googlegroups -dot- com>, STC Lone Writer SIG <stclwrsig-l -at- mailman -dot- stc -dot- org>, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com, STC Usability and UX discussion group <stcusesig_l -at- mailman -dot- stc -dot- org>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 18:34:45 -0500

Please forgive me if you already know all of this, and for the cross
postings. It seems like very useful information for all of us, so I wanted
to make sure it went to as many people as possible.

I myself had only seen mention of the $25 increase in unemployment payments
(which are not automatic but under state approval only), but evidently there
are many more benefits, including changes in the usually hefty costs of
Cobra, if you're fortunate enough to have Cobra. I happened upon this link
at Monster, but you don't need to log in to see it, and I don't think you
need an account.

http://career-advice.monster.com/salary-benefits/Benefits-Information/Stimulus-Unemployed-Benefits/article.aspx

Regards

Kathleen