Re: [techwr-l-daily-announce] Your confirmation is required to leave the Techwr-l-daily-announce mailing list

From: kathleen -at- writefortheuser -dot- com
To: archive -at- web -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 19:08:58 -0700

Hi Joanne,

There seems to be a glitch someplace; maybe in gmail? Every so often I
receive a note from one of the lists I'm on telling me to verify that I
want to be removed. In reality, I haven't done anything to remove myself
from membership.

Let me know if you've heard similar stories from anyone else, and what
they've done to correct it. Thanks!

Kathleen

You subscribed to Techwr-l-daily-announce mailing list, which is sent daily to all subscribers with updates on TECHWR-L site content. You're subscribed as archive -at- web -dot- techwr-l -dot- com and can unsubscribe at
http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l-daily-announce/archive%40web.techwr-l.com at any time.