Re: [techwr-l-daily-announce] Your confirmation is required to leave the Techwr-l-daily-announce mailing list

From: Kathleen MacDowell <kathleen -at- writefortheuser -dot- com>
To: archive -at- web -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 08:53:34 -0500

After I sent out my query, I received a note from the Trouble Desk saying a ticket had been opened.

I'm guessing each of you should respond to your original "removal" notice, just so they'll have an idea about the extent of the problem.

Kathleen

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 7:53 AM, Cazanas, Penny <penny -dot- cazanas -at- pearson -dot- com> wrote:
If I'm supposed to take some action, please inform me.
Thank you.

Penny Cazanas
ext. 216977
(319) 339-6977