RE: My URL being used?!

Subject: RE: My URL being used?!
From: "Federico Viani" <Federico -dot- Viani -at- telit -dot- com>
To: Keith Hood <klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com>, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 08:27:24 +0200

> Godaddy is just the site I used to look up information on Ms. Pearson's URL.
Oh, okay.

What I was trying to say is that's the default page when you park a site with sedo, which thing you do by setting up the DNS accordingly, not by uploading that page on your webspace, but that's irrelevant. I had experience with several registrars and they never set up their default page as the one of a third party website parking service. I just thought it was weird.
No offence if this is not useful info.

Cheers,
Federico