Re: GUI Terminology

Subject: Re: GUI Terminology
From: Dossy Shiobara <dossy -at- panoptic -dot- com>
To: "Bruce Megan (ST-CO/ENG2.2)" <Megan -dot- Bruce -at- us -dot- bosch -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 10:43:55 -0400

On 6/5/09 10:29 AM, Bruce Megan (ST-CO/ENG2.2) wrote:
> Does anyone know the correct terminology for a drop down menu
> (initially blank) that you could enter text in that generates options
> for future use? I thought it was called a editable drop down menu. Am
> I correct?


ComponentOne Doc-To-Help 2009 is your all-in-one authoring and publishing
solution. Author in Doc-To-Help's XML-based editor, Microsoft Word or
HTML and publish to the Web, Help systems or printed manuals.

Help & Manual 5: The complete help authoring tool for individual
authors and teams. Professional power, intuitive interface. Write
once, publish to 8 formats. Multi-user authoring and version control!

You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archive -at- web -dot- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-

To unsubscribe send a blank email to
techwr-l-unsubscribe -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
or visit

To subscribe, send a blank email to techwr-l-join -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com

Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit for more resources and info.

Please move off-topic discussions to the Chat list, at:


GUI Terminology: From: Bruce Megan (ST-CO/ENG2.2)

Previous by Author: RE: My website saga, part 1 - transferring domain name
Next by Author: RE: Getting nicely formatted lists in RoboHelp HTML (FlashHelp) output
Previous by Thread: GUI Terminology
Next by Thread: Re: GUI Terminology

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads