RE: What's the word for...

Subject: RE: What's the word for...
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: Lin Sims <ljsims -dot- ml -at- gmail -dot- com>, Andrew Warren <awarren -at- synaptics -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 17:31:18 -0400

Well, what's between dorsal and ventral? Or..... hee-hee.... lateral to them?

I could have been wrong about there being a category word equivalent in functionality to "prone" and "supine".

Imagining that there was such a word, and that it had [temporarily?] strayed just beyond the tip of my tongue, might have have been a manifestation of the "old-timer's".

Sad.

- K

or disclosing it.

2009 tips, tricks, and best practices.