Re: What's the word for...

Subject: Re: What's the word for...
From: beelia <beelia -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Elaine Garnet <2egarnet -at- rogers -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 18:33:39 -0700

Reclining?


On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 4:45 PM, Elaine Garnet <2egarnet -at- rogers -dot- com> wrote:

> Recumbent. Isn't that how the Romans dined?
>
> On 6-Jul-09, at 6:26 PM, Andrew Warren wrote:
>
> > McLauchlan, Kevin wrote:
> >
> >> Lateral lying does get about 3 million Google hits, but side-lying
> >> gets
> >> more than 12 million, so ... so I'm not sure where that leaves me.
> >
> > Perhaps these Google statistics will help:
> >
> > "I couldn't care less": 563,000 hits
> > "I could care less": 1,370,000 hits
> >
> > -Andrew
> >
> > === Andrew Warren - awarren -at- synaptics -dot- com
> > === Synaptics, Inc - Santa Clara, CA
> > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> >
> > Free Software Documentation Project Web Cast: Covers developing
> > Table of
> > Contents, Context IDs, and Index, as well as Doc-To-Help
> > 2009 tips, tricks, and best practices.
> > http://www.doctohelp.com/SuperPages/Webcasts/
> >
> > Help & Manual 5: The complete help authoring tool for individual
> > authors and teams. Professional power, intuitive interface. Write
> > once, publish to 8 formats. Multi-user authoring and version
> > control! http://www.helpandmanual.com/
> >
> > ---
> > You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as 2egarnet -at- rogers -dot- com -dot-
> >
> > To unsubscribe send a blank email to
> > techwr-l-unsubscribe -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
> > or visit
> http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/2egarnet%40rogers.com
> >
> >
> > To subscribe, send a blank email to techwr-l-join -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
> >
> > Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit
> > http://www.techwr-l.com/ for more resources and info.
> >
> > Please move off-topic discussions to the Chat list, at:
> > http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/listinfo/techwr-l-chat
> >
>
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> Free Software Documentation Project Web Cast: Covers developing Table of
> Contents, Context IDs, and Index, as well as Doc-To-Help
> 2009 tips, tricks, and best practices.
> http://www.doctohelp.com/SuperPages/Webcasts/
>
> Help & Manual 5: The complete help authoring tool for individual
> authors and teams. Professional power, intuitive interface. Write
> once, publish to 8 formats. Multi-user authoring and version control!
> http://www.helpandmanual.com/
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as beelia -at- pacbell -dot- net -dot-
>
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to
> techwr-l-unsubscribe -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
> or visit
> http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/beelia%40pacbell.net
>
>
> To subscribe, send a blank email to techwr-l-join -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
>
> Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit
> http://www.techwr-l.com/ for more resources and info.
>
> Please move off-topic discussions to the Chat list, at:
> http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/listinfo/techwr-l-chat
>
>
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Free Software Documentation Project Web Cast: Covers developing Table of
Contents, Context IDs, and Index, as well as Doc-To-Help
2009 tips, tricks, and best practices.
http://www.doctohelp.com/SuperPages/Webcasts/

Help & Manual 5: The complete help authoring tool for individual
authors and teams. Professional power, intuitive interface. Write
once, publish to 8 formats. Multi-user authoring and version control! http://www.helpandmanual.com/

---
You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archive -at- web -dot- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-

To unsubscribe send a blank email to
techwr-l-unsubscribe -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
or visit http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/archive%40web.techwr-l.com


To subscribe, send a blank email to techwr-l-join -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com

Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit
http://www.techwr-l.com/ for more resources and info.

Please move off-topic discussions to the Chat list, at:
http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/listinfo/techwr-l-chat


References:
RE: What's the word for...: From: Andrew Warren
Re: What's the word for...: From: Elaine Garnet

Previous by Author: Re: Flare 5 users are happy?
Next by Author: Re: PDFs as online help?
Previous by Thread: Re: What's the word for...
Next by Thread: RE: What's the word for...


What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads


Sponsored Ads