RE: job-hunt weirdness

Subject: RE: job-hunt weirdness
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: davec <davec2468 -at- aim -dot- com>, TechWr-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 09:56:03 -0400

> -----Original Message-----
> From:
-l.com [mailto:techwr-l-bounces+kevin.mclauchlan=safenet-> inc -dot- com -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com] On Behalf Of davec
> Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 12:52 AM
> To: TechWr-L
> Subject: Re: job-hunt weirdness
>
> >Instead of scratching one's head, one might consider whether
> deficiencies
> >in grammar, syntax, focus and clarity might (just possibly)
> exist in the
> >writing samples one supplies to prospective employers.
> >
> >--
> >Mike West
>
> Please explain. I don't see the connection between the discussion
> subject and your comments.
>
> Dave

Wasn't this the thread about submitted resumes - perfectly matching the posted requirements - being ignored, and then the same job being posted again, a month or two later?

I dunno... what could _possibly_ be the connnection... :-)

- Kevin

SCROLLING PAST THIS POINT CAN EXPOSE YOU TO RISK OF NEUROLOGICAL DAMAGE

or disclosing it.

2009 tips, tricks, and best practices.