Getting interviews (was: job-hunt weirdness)

Subject: Getting interviews (was: job-hunt weirdness)
From: "jobs @ ProSpring" <jobs -at- prospring -dot- net>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 23:22:19 -0700

If anyone on the list has been submitting resumes but not getting
interviews, check out "Resume Secrets That Might Surprise You" on the
Resources page of ProSpring website:
http://www.prospringstaffing.com/resources.php

Here is an email I received just today:

Hi Jack,

I attended your job hunting workshop in San Francisco on June 27th.

After your help with my resume I re-posted it and received quite a few calls
from agents.

Yesterday I accepted a contract with Kaiser.

Attending your workshop and improving my resume gave me hope and boosted my
confidence.

I'm very grateful for the assistance that you provided.

Thanks!

S.W.

Jack Molisani
The LavaCon Conference on Career and Professional Development
October 25-27, 2009 New Orleans, LA www.lavacon.org

2009 tips, tricks, and best practices.