RE: Aging out was RE: job-hunt weirdness

Subject: RE: Aging out was RE: job-hunt weirdness
From: "Jodie Gilmore" <jgilmor -at- pacifier -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L Writing'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 21:41:55 -0700

I'm with Mike. I hate "process". I can work with a team but don't really
like having to be the decision maker -- just tell me what you want written,
who the SME is, and leave me alone and I'll make it happen. I can't think
of a job I'd be less interested in than project manager! However, I would
be hesitant to call myself a loser just because I'm 46 and not a manager.

Jodie Gilmore
Fulcrum Communications, LLC
Washougal, WA
www.fulcrumcomm.com

"Did you wake up this morning thinking the world wasn't going to be
different?"