Subject: TECHWR-L Premium Jobs, Events, and Announcements
From: TECHWR-L Listowner <admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com>
To: archive -at- web -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 02:05:08 -0600 (MDT)

Posted on
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
This ad posting is sent daily directly to all list members to help
underwrite the costs of the list (just as ads in a newspaper,
magazine, or journal underwrite the costs of those publications).

In this posting, look for the following ...

ANN: A Special Anti-Crisis Offer from Dr.Explain HAT
ANN: Registration Open for LavaCon 2009 in New Orleans

and at the end you'll find the concluding administrivia with
information about these ads and how to place your own.

ANN: A Special Anti-Crisis Offer from Dr.Explain HAT

This summer the Dr.Explain helps hi-tech companies
reinforce their business after recession.

Our recent communications with colleagues and customers
have disclosed the fact that many companies who survived
in the recent financial recession work on tight budget
nowadays. They try to cut the development and release
cost as much as possible. They gave up staff bonuses,
expensive offices and cars, and even free coffee for
developers. The only thing they may not give up is product
development. Being in the IT business for many years, we know
this situation well and it's near to our heart.

The software documentation is an obligatory part of any IT
project and it also cannot be scrapped...

To support our colleagues we've dropped the price of our
best-selling small business HAT bundle "Dr.Explain Advanced
License - Office Package" that allows to install up to 5
copies of the Dr.Explain documentation tool in your company.

Only till August 31st, 2009, the "Dr.Explain Advanced
License - Office Package (5 licenses)" will cost just $640
vs usual $740.

It's a unique chance to get the Dr.Explain Advanced Licenses
for just $128 per license vs. usual $165 per single license.

Don't miss this anti-crisis opportunity to get the
innovative software documentation tool for your company
for the special price.

Order Dr.Explain today and save more money for your business:
http://www.drexplain.com/order/

ANN: Registration Open for LavaCon 2009 in New Orleans

The seventh annual LavaCon will focus on actions you can
take to increase your corporate value. We want you to
be so valuable to your company that they wouldn't even
THINK of laying you off!

Dates: October 2527, 2009
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana

Choose from almost 60 sessions and hands-on workshops.
The 2009 conference program organizes sessions into
DocTrain, Project Management and Professional
Development tracks.

More info at http://www.lavacon.org

See you in New Orleans!

The LavaCon Conference on
Career and Professional Development
October 2527, 2009 New Orleans, LA
www.lavacon.org

About posting ads:
Announcements on the TECHWR-L Premium Announcement posting
cost $50 to contact over 5000 TECHWR-L subscribers
directly each day for a week.

In an effort to provide a free service that allows you to post
announcements, jobs, and events, however, we have established other
services:

The TECHWR-L Calendar provides a free resource for you
to post announcements, activities, and events:
http://www.techwr-l.com/event

These resources are available at no cost to anyone, posters
or seekers, TECHWR-L subscribers or not. We encourage you to
regularly use these free services.

For jobs, announcements, and events that you specifically
want to be mailed directly to all 5100+ TECHWR-L subscribers
in the TECHWR-L Premium Daily Announcement, please contact us
(admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com) or submit your paid ad at
http://www.techwr-l.com/about/advertising