Re: Job openings slim

Subject: Re: Job openings slim
From: "Henry J. Wicko II" <henry -dot- wicko -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Melissa Nelson <melmis36 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 12:50:42 -0400

The STC WDC jobs listing page for those that want to comb some local
postings we have here: http://www.stcwdc.org/jobs_1.shtml

>From this, I saw an opening in Philly, and a VT recruiter hiring in
DC. John, here's the info for that company.

Chris Johnson
Hiring company manager
Technical Connection, Inc.
1 Steele Street, Suite 205
Burlington, Vermont 05401
Phone: 802-658-8324
Fax: 802-658-0175

Been in the unemployment crowd too since mid-May, and looks forward to
going back to school for his Master's Degree once I get my official
acceptance letter and deposit information from my preferred choice.

Henry

(hanging in there in Arlington, VA)

--  "You had me at 'you're hired!'"  --

<hey>
Don't forget I am unemployed!!
</hey>

I am on LinkedIn {
//my resume is there
//let's connect!
http://www.linkedin.com/in/henryjwicko
}

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 9:57 AM, Melissa Nelson <melmis36 -at- hotmail -dot- com> wrote:

> Yes it does and if you can get, or even better HAVE a security clearance..you can write your own ticket.
>

> > Subject: RE: Job openings slim
> > Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 08:06:31 -0400
> > From: DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com
> > To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
> >
> > I hate to encourage anyone to pack up and move, but Metro DC continues
> > to be very friendly to skilled tech writers.
> >
> > -- a different Dan

2009 tips, tricks, and best practices.