RE: Teaching a practical business writing class and looking forprofessional rubrics

Subject: RE: Teaching a practical business writing class and looking forprofessional rubrics
From: "Leonard C. Porrello" <Leonard -dot- Porrello -at- SoleraTec -dot- com>
To: "Nancy Allison" <maker -at- verizon -dot- net>, <klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 08:26:19 -0700

You crack me up, Nancy. Your first post rightly stresses the importance
of usability (i.e. writing to your target audience). Your second post
suggests that Keith missed the gist of your message because he wasn't
reading "attentively." To me, this looks like the epitome of whim (i.e.,
"subject to unpredictable change").

Leonard