RE: Word 2007 cross-references

Subject: RE: Word 2007 cross-references
From: Fred Ridder <docudoc -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 08:16:26 -0400

The easy one to find is the big icon smack dab in the middle of the Insert ribbon, two icons to the right of the Hyperlink button in the Links section.

It's also available right in the middle of the References ribbon, as the bottom item in the Captions section.

-FR

> Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 23:37:46 -0700
> Subject: Re: Word 2007 cross-references
> From: robert -at- lauriston -dot- com
> To: docudoc -at- hotmail -dot- com
> CC: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
>
> Maybe I missed the right command. The help was no help and Google
> turned up instructions for hyperlinks.
>
> Where is the cross-reference command?

2009 tips, tricks, and best practices.