RE: tools for writing hierarchical taxonomy? (virtual card sorting)

Subject: RE: tools for writing hierarchical taxonomy? (virtual card sorting)
From: "Richard L Hamilton" <dick -at- rlhamilton -dot- net>
To: "'TECHWR-L Writing'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 13:31:22 -0600

Robert,

I've had good luck with Freemind, which is an open-source
mind mapping program that lets you create hierarchical
structures easily. You can find out more about it at:

http://freemind.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

There are some screenshots there that will give you an idea
of what the interface looks like.

Dick Hamilton
XML Press
XML for Technical Communicators