A free document review application you might like

Subject: A free document review application you might like
From: David Neeley <dbneeley -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 19:54:06 +0200

A portion of the KDE environment is now available for Windows systems,
primarily in the form of some of the most popular applications. One of
these is the document viewer, called "Okular"--which is easily my
favorite doc viewing program on any platform. It works with many
formats, primarily with Acrobat files...and it permits annotations
very suitable for doc review.

You can find out how to download and install it from the article at
<http://www.thinkdigit.com/Features/Getting-KDE4-on-Windows_3550.html>

I have not used it on Windows myself as yet--on Linux, though, Okular
easily outperforms any other .pdf viewer I have seen on any platform.
I also often use it to easily open and work with OpenOffice.org docs
and some others.

David

http://www.doctohelp.com/

Help and Manual 5: The all-in-one help authoring tool. Full support for
team authoring with multi-user editing - both directly and in combination
with VSS-compatible source control systems. http://www.helpandmanual.com/