Re: Weird FM error message

Subject: Re: Weird FM error message
From: Robert Lauriston <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>
To: techwr-l List <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 08:12:57 -0800

Can you save the .fm files individually? If you can determine which
has the problem, make a backup, save it as MIF, delete the .fm file,
open the .mif, and save it as .fm. If all the .fm files seem OK, do
that with the .book file instead.

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 7:11 AM, Bruce Megan (ST-CO/ENG2.2)
<Megan -dot- Bruce -at- us -dot- bosch -dot- com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I am having the darnedest time with one book in Frame Maker 7.2 on
> Windows XP. Let me preface this...it only happens with this one book.
> I've opened other books and can save, no problem.
> The file in question, I can open and make my changes. BUT, when I try to
> save the file it gives me the following error.
>

> "An internal error occurred while writing imported graphics in this
> document. The file has been saved, but has lost some image data."

http://www.doctohelp.com/

Help & Manual 5: The all-in-one help authoring tool. Easy to use
but still has all the power you need. Get results fast in an intuitive
authoring environment that works like a familiar word processor.
http://www.helpandmanual.com/