RE: Editable List of Filenames from Windows?

Subject: RE: Editable List of Filenames from Windows?
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: DonaLuisa <donaluisa_nwr -at- comcast -dot- net>, Peter Neilson <neilson -at- windstream -dot- net>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 14:30:58 -0500

DonaLuisa

> I do not have administrative privileges for my computer. I
> have to take the time to sell IT pretty hard to get something
> installed that isn't on the "grid." So I work with I've got,
> pretty much.

Once, when I was threatened with that state of affairs, I just
started sending every task that I wanted to accomplish to the
IT Help Desk as a trouble ticket.

Whether they gave me what I wanted or not, they had to take the
time to process each request. Any that didn't give me what I
wanted, in timely fashion, got an "unsatisfactory" grade when
it was closed, and so didn't look good on their service tracking statistics.

Wasn't long before it became easier to just give me back
admin privileges and deal with the occasional real issue
if I got myself into trouble.

- KevinThe information contained in this electronic mail transmission
or disclosing it.

http://www.doctohelp.com/

Help & Manual 5: The all-in-one help authoring tool. Easy to use
but still has all the power you need. Get results fast in an intuitive
authoring environment that works like a familiar word processor.
http://www.helpandmanual.com/