Re: And since were on about snagit today, here's an easier way to tweet with snagit;

Subject: Re: And since were on about snagit today, here's an easier way to tweet with snagit;
From: Gregory P Sweet <gps03 -at- health -dot- state -dot- ny -dot- us>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com, techwr-l-bounces+gps03=health -dot- state -dot- ny -dot- us -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 12:11:31 -0500

Actually New York State/The New York State Emergency Management Office is
very progressive in making sure that important notification get to as broad
an audience as possible.

You can sign up to receive notifications via phone, e-mail, or sms here:
http://www.nyalert.gov/ (you can restrict to your immediate jurisdictions
and the type of alerts to receive)
You can follow alerts on twitter @nyalert or more specifically
@ny_<jurisdiction>

And my personal favorite, found form the Facebook page of the NYSCIO
(http://www.facebook.com/nystatecio), Alert messaging via Xbox:
http://www.informationweek.com/news/government/state-local/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=221900336

11/24/2009 07:50:06 PM:

> Robert Lauriston wrote:
>
> > Twitter ... post to with a not-very-smart cell phone.
>
> Does anyone other than high-school students have any use for txting on a
> cell phone? I finally got my cell provider to turn off my txtability.
> (They used to couldn't.) It was very annoying. Twitter via phone could
> only be worse. Who reads the stuff, anyway?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential or sensitive information which is, or may be, legally privileged or otherwise protected by law from further disclosure. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, please do not distribute, copy or use it or any attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.

http://www.doctohelp.com/

Help & Manual 5: The all-in-one help authoring tool. True single- sourcing --
generate 8 different formats and as many different versions as you need
from just one project. Fast and intuitive. http://www.helpandmanual.com/