Re: MadCap feedback privacy issue - ignore if you're not interested (was: Re: in search for better tools)

Subject: Re: MadCap feedback privacy issue - ignore if you're not interested (was: Re: in search for better tools)
From: Wade Courtney <wade -dot- courtney -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L Writing <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 11:05:21 -0800

I think what you're failing to see is that no one gives a rats ass. Many
people have already told you to take it off this list, why don't you do that
instead of just pissing people off more.

Go post about it on Madcap's forum, email Mike and Sharon directly, who
cares, just stop clogging up my tubes.

------------------------------
Wade Courtney
01110111011000010110010001100101