RE: MacCap feedback - surreptitious reporting confirmed

Subject: RE: MacCap feedback - surreptitious reporting confirmed
From: "Sharon Burton" <sharon -at- anthrobytes -dot- com>
To: "'Robert Lauriston'" <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 09:05:24 -0800

Another way would be to put something in the footers of your help file that
non-identifiable usage statistics are being collected.

As I said many times, if you feel you should let your users know, I think
you should do that. Mike suggested one way. I bet there's many others,
depending on your users and workflow.

Glad that's all cleared up. Mike knows far more than I do about Feedback.

sharon

Sharon Burton
MadCap Software Product Consultant
Managing your content, one topic at a time
www.anthrobytes.com
951-369-8590
IM: sharonvburton -at- yahoo -dot- com
Twitter: sharonburton