RE: RoboHelp: Ready to Publish...how do I do that?

Subject: RE: RoboHelp: Ready to Publish...how do I do that?
From: Missy Smith <techpubsmistress -at- live -dot- com>
To: ASK TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 12:04:14 -0600

Okay, I just came back from my boss' office. She showed me a zip file that they distribute and the customer downloads. The only files it contains is all html files and a folder with images. That's it. She stabs her finger at the monitor and says, "That's what I want."

I know the previous tech writing team used WebWorks but I have no idea how that works or what kind of output that is. We have Frame9 and it doesn't work with WebWorks, plus we have TCS2 so Robo is the answer.

Do you know how I can get her what she wants? Thank you.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390707/direct/01/

http://www.doctohelp.com/

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com