RE: RoboHelp 7 and Customer Feedback

Subject: RE: RoboHelp 7 and Customer Feedback
From: "Rochelle McAndrews" <rmcandrews -at- csiu -dot- org>
To: "Robert Courtney" <bobsc1 -at- earthlink -dot- net>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 12:55:38 -0500

An Intercom (July/August 2006) article addresses obtaining user feedback
using java script to populate an e-mail message with such information as
the name of the user's help system and the title of the current help
topic. See the article: "Obtaining User Feedback: How Useful Are Your
Online Help Systems?"
http://www.stc.org/intercom/index.0708.2006.asp
Hope this helps...